Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jane Austen Makes Everything Better

I've been on major Pride and Prejudice/Jane Austen/Period Drama mode since yesterday.  We're currently talking about dating and relationships in my Natural English (Conversation) class, so I was looking up romantic movie clips on YouTube that I could maybe show my students. I then stumbled upon a clip of a scene from Pride and Prejudice (one of my favorite movies adapted from one of my favorite books of all time). When I watched that clip, I was immediately transported back to my Jane Austen/Period Drama crazed phase, and I felt so wonderfully warm and romantic inside. *sigh* :)

I wanted to share the clip on this blog, but I couldn't find one that I could embed, so instead, here's the music playing in the background (it is such a beautiful melody), and a picture from the scene I was talking about.

If you are a hopeless romantic like me, I'm sure you'll enjoy this. :)




*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Love this film!
    Fantastic post and Fantastic blog!
    I hope you pass to mine and follow me!
    Thanks =)
    http://mackyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete