Monday, October 4, 2010

Fashion Icon: Lauren Conrad

Now I know for a lot of people, fashion icon might be too strong of a label to be associated with Lauren Conrad because of her reality TV roots.  However, whenever I write these fashion icon posts, I only consider people that give me style inspiration - people that when I see pictures of them, I just feel that lightbulb go off in my head.  I think that that's what is important anyways - not necessarily somebody who's technically truly fashionable and innovative, but someone who brings that spark out of you.  A lot of girls love Lauren Conrad because of her girl next door appeal, and the fact that her clothes are very wearable.  Girls feel like they can look like her.  They can easily go to the mall and pick out outfits that look like hers.  So without further ado, here's Ms. Conrad:







She looks gorgeous in every single one of these pictures. She looks very put together, and I love how she seems to have this ability to make every single bag she wears look absolutely fabulous.  This picture is a prime example:


In this photo, she's wearing a Rebecca Minkoff Studded Devotee, and this bag definitely did not attract me the first time I saw it. It just isn't my style. However, after seeing Lauren Conrad wear it, I suddenly saw the bag with different eyes. I don't know what it is, but she managed to bring out the beauty of this bag because of her overall look. Love her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment