Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hong Kong Haul

I just got back from a 2 day trip to Hong Kong, and here is my loot:


My haul from Sasa - an Asian cosmetics store

Clockwise from top left:

Sasatinnie Makeup Remover Wipes
RedSkin Clear Nose Pack - apparently tightens pores, so I wanted to check it out
Missha BB Cream - I didn't purchase this from Sasa. I bought it from a Missha store in a subway station.
Clean & Clear oil absorbing sheets (w/c I am completely dependent on) cost almost half of what they are in Thailand - I had to stock up!
These velcro strips that keep your hair away from your face - so handy!
Fairy Drops mascara (heard great things about it on YouTube)
Heroine Make Mascara Remover - looks like a mascara, but actually takes it off! - had to try this out
Le Rose de Versailles mascara (another one I found through YT)



Foreign magazines are sooo much cheaper in Hong Kong than in Thailand!
Vogue in Thailand costs $21 (!), while in Hong Kong, it's $8 - HUGE difference



bangles and rings from H&M
- no clothes sadly, I just wasn't able to find any that spoke to me




Another Le Pliage tote, which I bought from a Duty Free store in the Hong Kong airport,
this time the large version in black:
(Longchamp is cheaper in HK than in the US)


And finally, the verdict on the perfect tote bag search...


YAY!!! My first Louis Vuitton! :D
I've discovered that LV in HK costs pretty much the same as it is in the States, 
so I thought I'd take advantage of that. ;)

And there you have it! 
I was kinda disappointed that I wasn't able to explore more local clothing stores and markets; 
there just wasn't enough time.
Oh well, maybe next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment