Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Favorite Handbags

My number one weakness.. Handbags.

I'm dedicating this blog post on my favorites in my growing bag collection. 
I have a few more than this, but I wanted to focus on my essential pieces. :)


Divin croc embossed leather purse

This handbag was such an amazing find. Divin is a Thai handbag brand that can be purchased at higher end department stores here in Thailand. I got this purse at a discounted price which amounted to about $150 - such a great price for a gorgeous leather bag! 
Croc embossed leather textures are my absolute weakness when it comes to handbag design. 
I love that no one else has this purse (I couldn't find it anywhere else after I bought it).
It makes it extra special. :)


Big Buddha Mia

I purchased this adorable bag from Funsac.com, an online handbag store in the U.S.
I first found out about it from Baghaus.com,  a website that has been mentioned by many beauty gurus on YouTube. This bag is one of Baghaus's bestsellers because it was featured on the Oprah Magazine.
I love the light pink color of this bag. It's a neutral shade of pink, which makes it easier to match with other colors. And, of course, the huge rose on the front makes it so eye-catching. It's very Valentino inspired. It also has a croc embossed texture, and the material is synthetic leather, which makes it very affordable (It cost only $85).


Kate Spade Goldcoast Maryanne

This is my most worn everyday bag. It's a great tote, and I love its classic and elegant design. It is very reminiscent of a Chanel bag because of its quilted exterior and chain handles. It's compartmentalized inside which is very convenient for organizing my things, especially my books, files and folders for work. I received this as a present from my mom, and it cost $445 - very affordable for a beautiful, timeless handbag.


Rebecca Minkoff Nikki

The wine color on this hobo bag is the most coveted color of the Rebecca Minkoff line. I wanted this bag as soon as I saw these pictures of Lauren Conrad toting it around:


It looks so gorgeous against her white outfit. :)

I wanted it even more when I found out that it wasn't available ANYWHERE.
Eventually, after days of scouring the internet, I found it on Museten.com, an online handbag store that specializes in high quality indie brands. I immediately purchased it and never turned back. It cost $595.


Rachel Nasvik Phoebe Satchel

Rachel Nasvik is another indie brand like Rebecca Minkoff. I love the simplicity of this handbag. The leather is so soft and smooshy.  The style and shape is so classic and timeless in my opinion. The grey color makes it very easy to match with a lot of different outfits. This bag was purchased from Bluefly.com at a discounted price. It was originally $575, and my mom bought it for $343.


Nine West purse 

I love this purse because of the fact that it can convert into this..


a clutch! :)

It also comes with a separate shoulder strap, which allows you to use it four ways. 
It's so cute and versatile! I'm not sure how much I paid for this, but I believe it was a little bit more than $100, which I'm sure is a lot more expensive than it would have been in the States.
The design really reminds me of Mulberry's Mitzy Tote.

And of course, my new baby..


Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Shopper Tote


My Favorites :)


No comments:

Post a Comment